Thursday, October 01, 2009

If song titles can be that long, the title for this post should be at least a paragraph long


There's a song in my computer by the piano tribute players and its title is

I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

HAHA. I've never really listened to it before since I downloaded the entire piano tribute players (falloutboy) album. Sorry I'm just pretty amused by the lonnnnng title. I know there's another song with the long title but since I had to reinstall itunes I can't find it anymore!! Wasn't All-American Rejects hmm.


OHYES ITS PANIC! AT THE DISCO:

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off/

The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage/

There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't




P!ATD - Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off
(pardon the bad sound quality, the other vid is BRIGHT RED)


what is WRONG with those lyrics?! o_O
(just ignore some of 'em plus the vulgarities)

Never really noticed them, this totally proves the point that I only listen to the music and not the lyrics unless I love the song. But hey, its quite a catchy song when you're not in the mood for emo-lala songs
.

& I'm reminded of the period of time where my classmates used to sing circle circle dot dot HAHA.



Idk but they're kinda trashy no wonder I like my oldies more ):
(not to say there aren't nice ones now, just much less!)





Alrighty I'm just being happy and random :D :D

Jeslin's studying in school for awhile tomorrow yay LOL. hahahaha time for geog, I only read 6 pages from morning till now! Don't ask me why but I can't concentrate in the afternoon anyway.

No comments: